Thank you for purchasing [PRODUCT NAME]!
This short guide will show you how to install and activate your new Libronix Digital Library System, the software for [PRODUCT NAME].
To watch a video tutorial of the installation process, visit: www.logos.com/installation
Please follow this guide to install your software. If you encounter any difficulties during the installation, our friendly technical support staff will be happy to assist you.
PART 1 – Install the Software
- Close all programs
- Place your CD or DVD in the drive. The installation should start automatically.
The installation does not start? Go to Start | My Computer and right-click on your CD Drive (you should see the red Libronix logo) and click Open. Then double-click on Setup.exe to begin your installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. Make sure to restart your computer if you are prompted to do so. Please leave your installation disc inserted so the installation can continue following the restart.
Do you want to install to a different drive? Select Custom Installation when that option is offered.
PART 2 – Activation and Account Management
After you install the Libronix DLS software you need to complete our free activation process.
- Double-click the red Libronix icon on your desktop to start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the product. Your serial number is the 20-character alphanumeric code printed on the sticker affixed to the CD or DVD packaging.
- If you have never loaded Libronix on any computer before, you are a "First Time User". Otherwise, click on "I Have a Customer ID and Confirmation Code".
Important! You must activate your software within 45 days or you will lose access to your books.
Libronix DLS automatically ‘discovers’ all electronic books on a CD or DVD and offers to copy the ones you own to your local hard drive. This step allows you to use your digital library without the disc in the drive.
- Click Tools | System Tools | Location Manager to copy unlocked books to your hard drive. NOTE: If you are installing from a DVD, the resource discovery process may take 10 to 20 minutes.
PART 3 – Backup Licenses
Back up your licenses immediately after installing the software and activating your product(s).
- Insert a floppy disc, USB flash drive, or another piece of removable media into your computer.
- Click Tools | Account Management | Backup Licenses. Select the drive containing your media. Click Save.
Can’t save directly to the media? Save a backup file to the Desktop and then copy to the media.
- Date and label your media, and keep it in a safe place.
Important! The license backup is a record of the books you have purchased or unlocked. Use the same media each time you activate or unlock a new product to back up the new licenses. Always replace the previous backup file. To restore licenses during a subsequent installation, insert the backup media, click Tools | Restore Licenses, select the drive containing your media and Open the backup file.
Need More Books?
The Libronix Digital Library System lets you build a library tailored to your specific study needs! In addition to the books you have already purchased, there are thousands more books that can be integrated into the Libronix Digital Library System. You may purchase these books a number of different ways.
Option 1. Logos.com features more books you can download individually or buy as boxed collections. This is your best resource for the newest titles in the ever-expanding Logos digital library.
Option 2. Use our simple unlocking process within the Libronix DLS to unlock books on discs you already have. Simply start Libronix and click Tools | Unlock Resources. The purchase transaction can be completed by Internet or telephone…no file download necessary!
Option 3. Buy from your local Christian bookstore. Any package that carries the Libronix DLS or Logos Library System logo will integrate easily into your digital library!
[TECH SUPPORT NUMBER]*
*See Customer Support Info for more details